2021 Sunseeker 68 ft 68 Manhattan Young Hearts
***AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY***
***SAVE $$$ & TIME VS BUYING NEW***
***WILL BE FEATURED AT 2022 MIAMI YACHT SHOW***
***WILL TAKE QUALIFIED TRADES***
In a market where new builds are potentially years out, we are happy to announce the listing of “Young Hearts” a 2021 Sunseeker 68 Manhattan, that was delivered this past summer. Owner has decided to make a jump to a larger vessel, making this very customized Sunseeker available now. “Young Hearts” was well thought out when built and is loaded with almost every option available from the manufacturer. She will be available for inspections with 24hr notice.
- Twin MAN V8 1200 Diesel Engines
- Cummins Onan Marine QD 60Hz 29kW
- Flybridge Hard top with electric central opening and stern electric canopy
- Hard top stern electric canopy in Sunbrella Plus – Jet Black
- Twin Anti-roll Quick Gyroscopic stabilizers
- Underwater lights x 4 – Dual colour white / Blue
- Windscreen Cover in Black Mesh
- Foredeck seating, table and sunbed cover.
- Teak decking for Side Decks
- Hydraulically lifting platform
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Simrad 2 x NSO evo3S – 16" Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot
- Simrad AP Autopilot system
- Complete Sonos Audio System Throughout Vessel
- Fly-Bridge IceMaker & Fridge
- Proportional Bow and stern thruster Joystick control with hold function
- Tropical Spec Air Conditioning
- Samsung 55" QLED 4K Television with AppleTV App and Airplay. Sonos Soundbar and Sonos Subwoofer with Sonos Amp connecting two built-in Sonance VP64R rear speakers allowing for amplified TV sound.
- Miele Integrated Slimline Dishwasher
- 33 Bottle Wine cooler
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.